Who is the top doctor in Miami/south Florida for cellulite treatments?

I am 58 with significant cellulite on thighs and buttocks. I am willing to spend the money to treat it with the best possible solutions other than surgery.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Best treatment for cellulite is Cellfina

Cellulite is caused by fibrous bands tethering the skin to the deep tissue. WITHOUT A DOUBT there is only one technique that treats the underlying cause - Cellfina. This involves a minor procedure done in the office without requirements for anesthesia. The results are spectacular and will last for years (if not permanently). Our staff will gladly answer your questions if you wish to give us a call, we are in St. Petersburg.

Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite treatment

Obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced with Cellfina. This appears to be the most effective treatment on the market today for cellulite. Patient satisfaction two years after treatment exceeds 90%.

Cellulite/FL – Hi Def Lipo, Kuma Shape, Exilis Ultra/Cellutone, Venus Legacy, Vanquish, Ultherapy, Cellfina, Sculptra

Cellulite usually takes combination treatment. VASER Hi def lipo along with VANQUISH combined with exilis or venus legacy can help. Cellfina is the latest treatment for cellulite on the back of thighs. Don't let distance dissuade you, please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer