Who is the top doctor in Miami/south Florida for cellulite treatments?

I am 58 with significant cellulite on thighs and buttocks. I am willing to spend the money to treat it with the best possible solutions other than surgery.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Cellulite/FL – Hi Def Lipo, Kuma Shape, Exilis Ultra/Cellutone, Venus Legacy, Vanquish, Ultherapy, Cellfina, Sculptra

Cellulite usually takes combination treatment. VASER Hi def lipo along with VANQUISH combined with exilis or venus legacy can help. Cellfina is the latest treatment for cellulite on the back of thighs. Don't let distance dissuade you, please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer