I have acne scars... So can I resurface my face? (photos)

Just want to remove the scar...

Multiple approach best for acne scars.

The video in the web reference explains it all.

In your case for the BEST results I would-

TCA CROSS- 3 session

INFINI RF- 3 sessions

Erbium to 200-280 microns - one session, you will have PIH or darkening for 4 -5 months

Filler and subcision combined 2-3 sessions. 

That is the best option, that should improve things by at least 60+ % 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim
Laser Dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scars

I would consider treatment with TCA CROSS for the pitted scars.  There is a risk of hyperpigmentation in darker skin and sun protection before and after would be very important.  

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

Darker skin with acne scars

The Infini is perfect for your skin type. It was developed in Korea for people with similar skin color. You will need 3-4 treatments at least. Bellafill can be used afterwards for the deeper scars. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne Scar and Dark Skin NYC

You have to be extremely careful with dark skin in terms of acne scars.  You cannot have a full face surfacing with a traditional CO2 laser with your skin type. You should look into the eMatrix laser and PRP with microneedling to have the best cosmetic results for your scars.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD