Can I Still Use Dermatix on a 4-Year Old Keloid?

i had an motor accident last oct 2006 , and the wound became keloid , and i also had again an motor accident last dec2009 , what should be the treatment for this ?? can i still use dermatix for this?? im so frustrated about this keloid on my knee , im only 18 years old

Keloid treatment and photographs of before and after keloids

Keloid scars require aggressive treatment to prevent progression of the scar.  I employ IIT, laser, and pressure treatment to improve keloid scars.  The link will allow you to see keloid scar photographs. 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}