I am 30 and have wrinkles under my eye. How can I get rid of them? (photo)

I am 30 and have wrinkles under my eye. I'm very healthy and try to avoid sugar, alcohol and the sun. I sunbathed a lot in high school but started wearing sunscreen on my face every day in college. Are my wrinkles bad for my age? How can I get rid of them? It's the first thing I see when I look in the mirror. I've been putting cocounut oil under my eyes every morning and night as an extra moisturizer. I live in a dry climate.

Hi Lunna

This is a tricky area to treat, & the fact that they are the first thing you see when you look in the mirror tells me you might be overfocusing, they really are minor.  

That said, under our eyes, there is very thin skin, there is minimal support underneath our skin here(just the eyeball and eye socket) and the lines that come here are super fine making them not difficult to completely remove with direct treatment.

The lines you have are normal for a lot of people. In my experience, the best ways to reduce them at your age are:

1. Microneedling or chemical treatment to thicken the skin. Eg ZO hydrafirm cream.

2. Super thin dermal filler eg juvederm volbella to thicken the fat pad just under the eye (not too much!)

3. Botox to weaken the muscles that fold the skin in this area. I'll upload a video later that I did about using tiny bits of botox in this area.

Hope this helps!

London Physician

Bye Bye Wrinkles-Under Eye Treatments: Fillers, Lasers, Microneedling/prp, Botox

I suggest a combination approach with lasers, fillers, skin care and microneedling/PRP for treatment of under eye wrinkles and aging prevention. Botox/Dysport/Xeomin really help in combination. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer