How do I get rid of these fine lines and wrinkles under my eyes naturally? Im only 18 yrs old. (photos)

Im only 18 years old i have exactly what that picture has . I dont drink water right now im currently pregnant and i bearly noticed them i do sleep well Rn im using olay dark circle correcting cream Because it said it helps with fine lines!! Im freaking out right now literaly !!! And I want to know how to get rid of them natrually please helppp

Under eye wrinkles

Everyone looks different and we all have things we don't like about ourselves.  I'm sure you are a beautiful young lady and you should be focusing on your new baby and the life you will be leading.  You can help your appearance by taking good care of your skin.  That includes drinking plenty of water, getting plenty of sleep (that may be difficult, but do your best), gently exfoliating your skin daily, moisturizing with SPF, and never, ever smoking.  Good luck with everything

Under eye lines

Well......If you want natural....that is what you've got! And trust me - I am a quarter centruy older than you and I can say that if you go the natural route it is only going to get worse....Under eye wrinkles are a very common concern.  They are also one of the more difficult areas of the face to treat noninvasively.  The reason for this is simple:  Generally speaking, there are 3 things which cause the aging process of the upper face. 

(1) muscle contraction, primarily in the upper face, can cause expression lines to be come etched into the skin.  

(2) volume loss along the cheek bones can lead to hollowing under the eyes, and lines of the lower face.  

(3)   The skin itself becomes weak and  stretchy with time due to loss of collagen.  

Underneath the eye all 3 of these things come together to create the perfect storm.  Therefore, non invasive treatment for under eye wrinkles can be complicated. You are young and healthy. I do not see volume loss under your eyes yet - so I would not do fillers yet. Botox can be used directly under the eye.  It will help some, approximately 10-15%, but do not expect a miraculous change from it as the muscular contribution to these lines is a relatively small. The best answer for you is to do a series of treatments to stimulate the skin to grow more collagen, so that has the ability to stand up to gravity better, which will reduce those lines.  Skin can regrow collagen, but only when it thinks that it has been wounded.  Therefore, all collagen increasing treatments are based on the concept of the controlled wound.  You do something to the skin, create some small amount of damage, and the skin responds by growing more collagen.  Lasers use heat to create this controlled wound, peels use acids, and microneedling uses physical puncture, however, they are all "getting at" the same healing response.   For under eye line such as yours, I generally recommend  a series of collagen building treatments such as microneedling, which can go all the way to the lash line, followed by a small amount of Botox if you have not reached your goals. You are young - and I predict that you will have a wonderful results! 

Removing fine eye lines naturally

I don't know what the definition of naturally is exactly. At your age, sun protection is absolutely key. So wearing sunscreen daily is needed. A good eye cream, I like Lifelines product and a strong Retinol or Retin A is also helpful. If you want more treatment than that, Botox, fillers, PRP, Infini can all help. Dermapen can also benefit and seems to be very "natural".

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

Fillers, Lasers, microneedling/PRP and skin care all help this area. I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Bellafill

Bellafill is a soft collagen based filler perfect for this hard to treat area.  Bellafill lasts 5 years as it will stimulate your body to produce collagen which will improve the under eye wrinkles

John Burns, MD