How do I get rid of a couple long term red acne spot? Cost of laser treatment? (photos)

Hello! I have a couple of red acne spot scars from years ago that have only become more prominent! They are very small but on my nose so very noticable and very pigmented. What is the best way to get rid of these annoying scars? How much would laser cost if it is just a spot treatment kind of thing?

Clear and Brilliant laser and Vbeam for red marks

I would begin with v beam laser and Clear and Brilliant laser. Redness and discoloration will improve with these scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
#Realself100 Surgeon

Red Spots on Nose

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist this can be treated by a number of lasers without complications.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Red marks after acne on nose

These can be easily treated with a vascular laser, either the VBeam or Excel V. Cost shouldn't be much because it will take less than 5 minutes. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Red Marks and scars

It is difficult to tell from these photos if these are scars or hemangiomas.  These could be treated with the V-Beam laser or electodessication depending on the nature of these lesions.  Best, Dr. Green

Red spots on nose

These lesions should be examined in person by a dermatologist to make sure that they are indeed acne scars.  If they are, and again they need to be seen in person, then a laser can be used to target the blood vessels which are making them look red.  The cost will vary, ~$200.

Estee Williams, MD