Help With Mark (photo)

had a pimple that really didn't have a head. started stressing me out so tried popping it and only made it worse. now there's a line mark from me popping it. how long till it'll go away and what can I do to make it faster.

Acne scar treatments in Los Angeles

I would use a combination of Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum, followed by Yag laser to help reduce the severity of your scar. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Red acne mark

This should improve without therapy but you can try OTC meds for acne. If not improving then go see a dermatologist. A vascular laser can be used in the future if the redness persists.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne Treatment -- Seek an Expert

This is due to trauma/inflammation. Ice may help decrease any swelling and redness, but this will resolve over time. Please see a board certified dermatologist for treatment of acne. Best, Dr. Emer