How can I help my body? Sorry if this doesn't make a lot of sense, I'm confused, haven't slept for going on 7 days (Photo)

I truly believe in my 20 years most of my life i have had untreated severe sleep apnea, diagnosed at 17 but i know i had it longer. i have chronic stress, hormonal problems and secretion,depersonalization,so rough and damaged. ive had bad trauma in childhood im sure i stunted my growth, development, neurological growth and i am only 5'8. i know i cant reverse the stuntage of my grow but how do i help my body during chronic stress and chronic damage ?

Sleep deprived

Hello and thank you for your question!

You are correct that sleep problems can cause significant health issues. 

I would highly recommend getting into your primary care doctor and ask for a sleep study! That will be the best test to see if you have sleep apnea and if so, how bad it is. 

Good Luck!

Evans Physician

Sleep apnea

depending on severity , you could try different options: Loosing weight, stop alcoholic beverages, smoking, C-PAP, mouth piece and or jaw advancement. 

Majid Jamali, DMD
New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Correction of Life Long Problems including sleep apnea

You are right, you have probably had problems your entire life due to an underdeveloped maxilla and distally displaced mandible that crowds your tongue and during sleep leads o sleep apnea.  

I lecture on this topic where I discuss common development aspects of sleep apnea and TMJ disorders.

During development these problems lead to ADD, ADHD, Behavioral disorders, anxiety disorders, hormonal imbalances and other problems including chronic pain. 

Without evaluating you personally it is hard to make any recomendations but you might be an excellent candidate for the DNA Appliance that may be able to grow you out of your sleep apnea and help with breathing and posture.

There is a possibility you would respond well to a Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block which is like a reset button for your autonomic nervous system.