How get rid of nasolabial fold? (Photos)

I am very young (19 years old) but since 1year ago the musculature of my face started to do strange things, and since then every morning I wake up I feel my face numb around my mouth and every time my nasolabial fold deeper and my face is no longer my face , I do not know what to do .. my apologies for my bad english.

Numb Face with Deep Nasolabial Folds

Dear ctq:

Thank you for your question and photo.  I would recommend initial assessment with a neurologist with particular reference to your face being numb around your mouth.  Best wishes.

Nasolabial fold treatment

nasolabial fold is a natural fold that get deeper and more prominent by age therefore we do not try to eliminate them 

We usually correct them when they are deep without smiling and dermafiller will be a good option .

I suggest to see an expert physician for consultation 

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician

Improving nasolabial folds

These can be treated using fillers. Keep in mind that they can only be corrected to normal when you are not smiling. If the correction is done when smiling, there will be large bumps when not smiling. The other symptoms are hard to evaluate and need an in person exam.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

How to get rid of nasolabial fold?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Nasolabial folds are facial creases that result from the muscles around your mouth moving.  At your young age I would recommend maintaining appropriate skin hydration through oral intake and initiating a good skin care regimen that incorporates retinol and sunblock.   Hope this helps.