I'm in need of a plastic surgeon for post bilateral mastectomy for breast cancer, I'm under meridain (public aid) health care.

Was diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer almost 2 months ago, there is a small mass left breast, plus I'm at high rist of developing cancer in the other breast also so i will be a bilateral mastectomy patient, ..
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Doctor Answers 2

Finding a plastic surgeon in your network

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question.  Please contact your insurance carrier and ask them who the plastic surgeons are that are in your insurance network.  Best of luck. 

Breast reconstruction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You can start by going to plasticsurgery.org website and go to the find a surgeon button or look into the academic institutions in Chicago.  Someone will be able to help you get your breasts reconstructed.

Anh Lee, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 41 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.