I'm in need of a plastic surgeon for post bilateral mastectomy for breast cancer, I'm under meridain (public aid) health care.

Was diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer almost 2 months ago, there is a small mass left breast, plus I'm at high rist of developing cancer in the other breast also so i will be a bilateral mastectomy patient, ..
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Finding a plastic surgeon in your network

Thank you for your question.  Please contact your insurance carrier and ask them who the plastic surgeons are that are in your insurance network.  Best of luck. 

Breast reconstruction

You can start by going to plasticsurgery.org website and go to the find a surgeon button or look into the academic institutions in Chicago.  Someone will be able to help you get your breasts reconstructed.

Anh Lee, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon