What's a good stable effective brand of vitamin c?

Just would like some referrals for good vitamin c serum brands that are stable. I've tried skin authority and it was very helpful with vanishing my pores but the smell reminded me of wart remover. Are there other brands you know work well.

Vitamin-C for Facial Skin Care

Vitamin-C is very hard to compound correctly and only works properly if done so and at the proper pH. It returns the skin pH to its normal, acts as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and stabilizes the cell walls of the cells of the skin. It is one of the 4 things that comprise normal skin care along with a cleanser, an alpha hydroxyl to remove dead cells and a zinc oxide sun block. The brands I trust the most are Obagi and SkinCeuticals.

Highlands Plastic Surgeon