I have brownish grey freckles on my face and body?

Iam having freckles on my body,i got it by birth,but in the face i got it later..one doctor told me that no peeling and laser will work..it will remain like this because it is very deep..does that happen..could you please help give me a solution.

​We Use the PicoSure FOCUS to Remove Freckles

We use the PicoSure Laser with the FOCUS lens array everyday treating pigment (like freckles), fine lines and wrinkles.  It is safe for all skin types.  We warn our patients that their skin may be come blotchy and pigment may appear darker for the next 3-5 days, although in rare cases it may last up to 2 weeks. 

The PicoFOCUS gently delivers bursts of energy deep in the dermis without causing harm to the overlaying skin.  The pulses work to break up pigment and stimulates new collagen and elastin production.  Your body’s own healing process sweeps away older, damaged tissue and ramps up skin turnover.  Some pigment will actually travel to the surface making it initially appear darker.  We normally recommend a series of 4 treatments; 1 every 4 weeks.  Do not be concerned if your pigment goes away and then comes back within days to weeks; pigment is usually multiple layers deep and clears layer by layer.

We recommend finding an experienced physician in your area.  Treatment prices vary by market.

Fort Worth Physician