Choosing a Surgeon Who's in the Process of Receiving Her Board Certification?

If a surgeon is, according to the patient coordinator in her office, in the process of getting her board certification or eligible, do I still need to be concerned about having her perform surgery on me? She is in good standing with the hospital's surgical department.

Surgeon choice

A board eligible plastic surgeon means that the doctor is just out of training. It takes a little while for young surgeons to get board certified. If you like the work and trust the doctor then it is probably OK.

Surgeon choice

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}