How can I get rid of cellulite on the front of my legs above my knees due to lipotron treatment?

I am 48 years old and active, 120 lbs, work out etc. this cellulite on the front thigh area was a direct result of treatments I had done to tighten the skin on my inner thighs and front legs called "lipotron" -a radio frequency machine that heats your skin to a certain temperature and claims to tighten and stimulate collagen. I have seen my before and after and it created texture issues all over the front of my legs where there was none. Is there anything I can do to fix this non invasively.

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your excellent question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Treatment of cellulite front of thighs

Treatment of the front of the thighs can be a risky matter as removal of some fat can expose residual uneven fat.  The massage suction roller machines with added ultrasound may improve the texture for a limited amount of time and usually require multiple treatments with periodic follow ups.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Fixing complications from Lipotron

There is likely no "noninvasive" treatment that will help, although those certainly are safe and maybe worth a try.  Find a plastic surgeon that does Cellulaze and have a consult, that procedure may help.  Other techniques such as subcision and fat grafting may have their place.  

Treatment of radiofrequency complication

It seems the lipotron irregularly damaged the skin or fat beneath it. Nothing may help. Whatever you try - Cellulaze or any other cellulite treatment - choose 1 small area, have a test treatment and wait 6 weeks. If you like the result, proceed.

Many post-treatment photos are done a week after treatment - 'results' are from swelling and temporary.

Cellulaze will remove your cellulite

The best procedure for cellulite is Cellulaze. This is the first minimally invasive long-lasting cellulite reduction treatment; smoothing out the skin while keeping it cellulite free. Consult with your surgeon to find out if this is the right treatment for you.

Bruce E. Katz, MD