is there a procedure that can correct a combination of under pigmented and hyper pigmented skin on my face

I have large areas on my face that due to losing many layers of skin at one time are under pigmented. The result is my face looks like it consist of large areas of hyper pigmentation and large areas of under pigmentation. what hope do I have of correcting this. dont want to have to wear heavy makeup for the rest of my life

No doctor answers yet