2 months post breast augmentation/Will laser treatment work at this state for my scars? (photo)

I want to get rid of my scars since they are not hidden under my breast and they can be seen obviously from a front view.I use Cimeosil gel regularly and I know it takes at least 6months,but I want to get rid of them sooner.Is laser the answer?What type of laser do you recommend to me?

Cool laser CO2 on the breasts

I would use a combination of Plato's Scar Serum, fractional laser, and Cool Laser CO2 to help reduce the scarring on the breasts.

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles 

Scar treatment with laser

While laser treatments may help reduce the appearance of thick or textured scars, they will not completely remove the scar. I usually recommend waiting 2-3 months before beginning laser therapy on post procedure scars. It is important to remember that any procedure, laser or another alternative, is not without downtime or risk. Please talk with the surgeon who performed your augmentation to see what their recommendations are. You could also get a second opinion from someone specializing in scar treatment as well. Good luck.

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Scars on Body -- Fraxel/Microneedling, Sculptra/Fat/Bellafill, Subcision, Pulsed Dye Laser; Medical Tattooing

In my practice we start lasers 3-6 weeks after surgery to get the ultimate outcome a year later.  I suggest laser treatment and dermaflage.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Breast augmentation scar treatment

In my experience these early scars heal beautifully after a series of treatments with the pulsed dye laser. In some cases a fractional laser can be helpful too. It's best to have the scars evaluated in person by an expert who can come up with a treatment plan specific to your needs. Good luck!

Elizabeth Geddes-Bruce, MD, MS
Austin Dermatologic Surgeon