I Have Had a Bump on my Back That Wont Go Away and Its Gotten Bigger, What Is It? (photo)

Bump looks like its had hard balls or something in it and has white Scabs sometimes dark get the on my face too my hair has been fallig out too for awhile its gotten pretty thin

Doctor Answers 2

See a Dermatologist If Have A New "Bump"

I recommend you see a board-certified dermatologist to have the "bump" evaluated and possible biopsied. Generally speaking, any time you develop a new lesion that persists, its a good idea to have it evaluated by a dermatologist.

New York Dermatologist
4.1 out of 5 stars 8 reviews

For a new bump, see a dermatologist

I recommend that you see a board-certified dermatologist for your bump. Your dermatologist will examine the lesion and ask you relevant questions about it. He/she may consider a biopsy if they feel that would be appropriate. Then they can guide you as to the appropriate treatment options.

Lisa Chipps, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 2 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.