I have holes on my face from acne; what treatment can I use? (Photo)

Combination treatments including Rf micro needling, PRP, filler

I do believe that angled lighting will reveal more. Animation can tell us if any of these scars are tethered. Like Dr Weiner, I do believe a multi- treatment approach aimed at your scar type will give you the best results. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scars and Treatment

Based on both your skin type and color and nature of your scars I would recommend the eMatrix laser to you.  It is the best laser for acne scars that I would recommend.  Best, Dr. Green

Treating acne scars

Acne scars are best treated with combination therapy including Infini, Bellafill, TCA cross, and subcision. I don't see the scars well in this picture. It will take multiple treatments to get improvements and complete resolution is not possible.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

I have holes on my face from acne; what treatment can I use?

Thank you for the photo. Acne scarring is very difficult to treat sometimes but with all the new tecniques out you can get some amazing results. If you have some deeper scars then you may need to get an excision of these scars first or a filler to fill them in. After that procedure a series of MicroNeedling treatments will help build collagen and remodel the skin giving a much smoother appearance . You mat need several to achieve the results you want. There are other treatments and lasers out there but I would be very careful with any aggressive laser since you have some darker skin tone and your skin can hyperpigment very easily. Be sure to find an experiences Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist. I wish you luck!

Bruce K. Smith, MD

Acne Scar Combination--TCA cross, lasers, microneedling/prp

A combination approach would be best. I recommend a combination of lasers, microneedling/prp, TCA cross, punch excision and fillers. See an expert in acne scarring for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer