Are any US doctors able to use a product called ReCell for scar repigmentation?

Are any US doctors able to use a product called Recell yet for scar repigmentation? I've read about this product online made by Avita Medical and it sound amazing. From what I've read, It appears that the UK has access to it but I am located in the midwestern US. Scars can be micro needled, then one's own blood is mixed with this product and it is applied to scars to repigment them. I am looking for a plastic surgeon or dermatologist in the US who is using this method.

Repigmentation of hypopigmented scars

There are methods to repigment vitiligo and hypopigmentation using lasers in the US>

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles