Can bio alcamid be removed from my face?

can bio alcamid be removed from my face ? It is very bulky ,Can you pls. advise on the best way of removal? and the best doctor do that in uk , thank you ?

Bio Alcamid - A filler that won't go away

Thanks for your question. I've been helping to remove Bio Alchamid for a few years now. Its a very difficult process however there are ways to remove it. I suppose the one saving grace of this product is that it can be removed. 

The issue with it, is that it tends to do a few things.
(1) It can migrate or move around your face over time. this can happen years after it was injected.
(2) It can get infected

I typically use a special needle and then "milk" the material out of the area it was injected. However, it often fills up again so you need a few treatments. 

I dont know who does this in the UK, but if you find someone, i'd be happy to share my technique with them to help you out.  

Ottawa Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bioalcamid removal in the US

Bioalcamid, like many other permanent fillers, can be removed from the face and body. A discussion of scarring is important. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS