How I can get rid of acne and acne scars? (photo)

Please suggest me that which type of medicines will fade away my acne And the acne scar treatment I should go for Would dermaroller will be safe for me

Melarase PM and Melapads for acne scars

I would begin with Melarase PM and Melapads, followed by light chemical peels and Ematrix RF to help improve your acne scars. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Treat acne , then scars

See a medical dermatologist to control your acne. During this time, the pico laser can help reduce the amount of pigmentation your have (this is called PIH)- see video link for more details. Once things have settled, a variety of methods can be used to treat scars, including subcision, filler and microneedling RF and PRP. It takes a few sessions over months to fade your scars. all the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Treat acne with isotretionin to get rid of it completely. A combination approach is needed to get the best outcome for acne scarring. I suggest you see an expert who can get you on a short and long term plan including lasers, fillers, subcision, and skin care. Best, Dr. Emer