What treatment would you recommend for acne and pimples?

I have so many pimples on my face.My skin type is "normal to oilly ".Now I use Clindamycin phosphate gel in day and night and Tetrinoin with clindamycine on night.But my pimples are not cure.I have also sun burns,my skin turns to black in sun .So what can I do?

Acne and scars

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

If your acne is not responding to topical treatment then I would suggest you consult a board certified dermatologist about your acne and marks.  In addition, you should avoid the sun and use sunscreen when applying Retin-A at night.  You may need oral medications to help control your acne and prevent future scars.