Why is Infini Lutronic not used for stretch marks?

doctors recommend needling for stretch marks, then, why not use Infini Lutronic? Considering that not only does needling but also radiofrequency, so, I see it as an upgraded version of the regular needling. Why doesn't Infini Lutronic have this application on Stretch marks, though? Thanks

Stretch Marks -- Microneedling/PRP, Laser, Skin Care/Peels, Sculptra Injections

Stretch marks can be improved with a combination approach that does include lasers with microneedling/PRP, Sculptra and skin care. Please see an expert, but know that though there should be improvement, there is no cure. Best, Dr. Emer

Infini is used for stretch marks

See video below. There are many uses for the Infini which are "off label". There is only one laser FDA approved for stretch marks and that's the 1540 Palomar laser to my knowledge. Keep in mind that no treatments are exceptional. Most will gradually improve the appearance but not eradicate the problem. Certainly the Infini will be better than microneedling.

Steven F. Weiner, MD