Stretch marks on my breast, thighs and butt. Is there 1 treatment which can minimize 2 stretch marks and scars?

Dear Doctors, I have stretch marks on my breast, thighs and butt. And I have scars, after my breast and butt augmentation. Is there 1 treatment which can minimize 2, stretch marks and scars? Thank you in advance.

Stretch marks and scar treatments

Stretch marks are scars as well, atrophic scars. These can both be treated with the Infini, microneedling, PRP, and laser resurfacing. Keep in mind that stretch marks are hard to improve and you must accept mild improvements. 

Stretch Mark/Scar Solutions include: lasers, microneedling/prp and radiofrequency

These will require a combination treatment to get improvement. I recommend a combination of microneedling/prp, lasers or radiofrequency devices. I suggest a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in the treatment of scars and who is an expert in lasers. Best, Dr. Emer.