How can I get rid from black spots on my face?

Treatment of dark acne scars

I would recommend a combination of Melapads, light chemical peels, Melarase creams, and Clear and Brilliant laser. Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Video has the answer- laser and control your acne

The most important aspect is to control your acne, once under control we have numerous ways to reduce PIH or post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. The use of sunscreen is important, but I like the picosure laser because it treat BOTH dark spots and can remodel early scars. You will require 2-4 sessions for the best results. 
Video explains in detail.All the best, Dr Davin Lim Laser and aesthetic dermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Please post photos for further evaluation. Acne scarring requires a combination approach to get the best outcome. I suggest you see an expert who can get you on a short and long term plan. Best, Dr. Emer