How come that the colour of stretch marks cannot be changed to normal skin colour? With tattoo or something like that?

Stretch Mark Treatment

Thank you for your question in regards to stretch mark treatments. If redness is present in stretch marks, it can be treated with a laser. This will help improve the appearance and help diminish red areas. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.