I have struggled with hormonal acne for 7 years now and am tired of dealing with it on my own. Any suggestions? (photos)

I would like to know all trearments available. Would accutane be too extreme to take for my acne? Would a peel get rid of my scar tissue. My skin takes what seems like forever to even out in tone.

Acne

congrats for taking control of your skin.  There are so many treatments available from creams to pills including "antibiotics", spironolactone, and Isotretinoin to lasers and light devices.  I encourage you to meet with your dermatologist.  The skin is our favorite organ. Stay skintastic.  

Fort Smith Dermatologist

Acne

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Fort Smith Dermatologist