Does face surgery for pimples and dark spots have any side effects? What's the alternative? (Photo)

Sir,I am 19 years old.I am bangladeshi.I am suffering from pimple last 6 years.Now it is going to be dark spot.I have consulted with many dermatologist.But I am not getting to be a good result of it.Now A dermatologist advice me for did a sergary for my pimple and dark spot.Please can u tell me.Have it any side effect?How much effective is it for face..And Now what can I do?

Reducing breakouts and dark spots from acne

I would use a combination treatment that includes Melarase PM cream, Melapads, and daily Replenish cream because it can help rejuvenate the skin and reduce active pigmentation. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Control acne, Sunscreen, Pico lasers for scars and pigmentation.

Bottom line. You need to control acne, use SPF, and treat the pigmentation with lasers or gentle chemical peels. The video goes though some basics of treating pigmentation. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist