Is there one treatment to fix this ?

I have few box scars and few rolling , with hyperpegmantation and redness , is there one treatment that will fix all of these issues or at least several togther and save cost , or do I have to fix them seperatly , they are not that bad + I'm an Arab with yellowish skin tone and I've been told that chemical peels will cause pegmantation is this true ?

Different scars = multiple treatments options for best results.

The video below explains in detail. You will require different treatments for the best results for your acne scars. 

Acne scar revision is a specialised field. For the best results, one should target the acne scar type with ideal treatments. For example deep ice pick scars, and narrow box car scars can be treated with TCA CROSS peels, mixed scars, rolling, and atrophic scars treated with fractional devices such as Fraxel, fractional lasers, and INFINI radiofrequency. Atrophic scars (depressions) can be treated with either fat grafts, or with HA dermal fillers. Tethered and anchored scars are best treated with surgery.

The majority of patients will have a collection of different scar types, and hence a tailored treatment METHOD will be best. Careful examination, especially under angled lighting with scar mapping will give you an understanding of what are the best options for your scars.
Dr Davin Lim
Laser, surgical & aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia

Brisbane Dermatologist

Treatment to fix multiple issues with skin and acne

Unfortunately all of your issues with your acne need separate treatments.  The scars can be addressed with eMatrix, the redness with the V-Beam laser, and the hyperpigmentation with hydroquinones and the correct topical creams and peels.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green