Scars from hand eczema. How can I get my original skin back on the affected areas? (photo)

I have hand eczema. I am taking homeopathy treatment for it as I don' want just treat it but rather cure it. However, I am very sad about how it looks. 

Doctor Answers 1

Hand Rejuvenation --Lasers, Medical Tattooing, Radiesse

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

This may be improved with a combination approach with lasers, microneedling/prp, fillers (for hand rejuvenation) and medical tatttooing. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.