Treatment options for mixed Acne Scars on Asian Skin? (photos)

I am considering Traditional Dermabrassion or Micro Needling to improve my acne scars. Am I good candidate for either? I Had several sessions of TCA peels in the past, observed slight improvement with uneven recovery. Considering better options. Thank you!

TCA CROSS followed by erbium then Picosure.

See below for the best solution. You will need TCA CROSS- this will treat the deepest scars. Erbium will help with more superficial scars, then Picosure FOCUS for the PIH or skin pigmentation and collagen stimulation, after these procedures. 

Aim for 3 sessions of 80% TCA CROSS, one session of fully ablative erbium, and 2-3 sessions of Pico.

Time frame- 6 months. 

Improvement - 50-75%

Video shows how I perform the procedures in ASIAN skin types. 

Dr Davin Lim
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Consider RF

In our practice we have had good results using Fractora.  It is radiofrequency and can be used on any skin type.  We sometimes combine this with advanced skin care products as well as PRP and microneedling and a good Hyaluronic Acid agent such as SkinMedica's HA5.