Is it normal to have expression lines at 18? (photos)

I'm an 18-year-old female with extremely faint expression lines on my forehead. They aren't that noticeable unless you really look. I'm worried about them worsening as over the next few years. I was wondering if such lines are normal for people my age, and if not, what I can do to minimize them. I do realize it may be hard to see the lines in the photo I've provided, but I hope you can.

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

Lasers, peels, microneedling and skin care all do well for treatment. I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience to evaluate you. Best, Dr. Emer.

Wrinkles at 18

Everyone's skin ages differently and wrinkles can appear at any age. You are still very young and from your photo I cannot see any wrinkles. I would not suggest treatment for your forehead now at your age, but to prevent aging in the future, be sure to keep your skin moisturized and always, always wear sunscreen (even on the cloudy days). 

Forehead lines at 18

It is not evident in your picture. However, sun protection and retin A or retinol will help with these. Preventative Botox/Dysport can be used to weaken these muscles so as to prevent progression of the wrinkles. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD