What's the best treatment for my scar, caused by local anaesthetic injection mishap? (Photo)

I had a local anaesthetic injection into my behind 4 months ago. I had to stand up but was unstable and fell over whilst being injected. I felt lots of pain at the time but was told to lay down. I only noticed a 1-1.5" cut when home. I thought it would go away but it seems to go away for a short while then re-appear red & raised. Pic attached is 4 months on, it's sore when red. Is this normal healing for a cut/scar? Is there any chance any of the needle could have broken inside of me?

Scar on body -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), TCA Cross, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Tattooing, Surgery

If
there is still soreness, you should go back to the physician who
treated you for an evaluation. As for the scar, combination treatment
with lasers and PRP microneedling should help. Please see an expert.
Best, Dr. Emer

Lasers and Plato's Scar Serum for your scar

I would suggest Plato's Scar Serum, fractional laser, vbeam laser, and light chemical peels. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS