I have little holes in my face from previous acne and bad laser treatment. Any suggestions?

Is there any way they can be cortisized or smoothen out

Little holes

Sorry you had a bad laser treatment in the past for acne scars. It is because the scars are best treated from "below" not by peeling from "above" . A photo would be of great to advise you as to what would be best for you. Your choices are probably fillers, excision or subcision.

After 20 years of laser peeling of acne scars this is my advice.

Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Acne Holes and treatment - NYC

A combination of PRP and Microneedling and lasers such as Fraxel and EMatrix would be the best combination to treat you. For the best results please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green