Do I have scars or large pores? (Photos)

I'm really not sure whether all of the tiny marks on my face are scars or large pores. Also the clump of bigger scars on my right cheek, are these box or rolling scars? In the summer my skin texture is generally much smoother and less inflamed. In the winter all of the tiny holes become far more apparent and I often get lots of tiny skin coloured bumps on my face. What sort of treatment could help for all of the very little scars(or pores)? Thanks so much in advance.

Acne scars and pores- see video

You have a combination of BOTH pores and the larger ones acne scars. See the video on how to best assess these scars, as angled lights with highlight the deeper scares. I think a combination approach of microneeedling INSULATED needles with RF and PRP followed by dermal fillers with address both pore sizing and acne scarring. All the best. Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Chemical peels and ematrix for acne scars

You have some acne scars that will respond to a combination of ematrix RF, fractional lasers, subcision, and TCA peels. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS