I have a weird bump in the middle of my forehead. It's really annoying and I don't know how to get rid of it (Photo)

notice that i have acne and am using accutane for treatment , the acne is getting better but this pimple still and sometimes it swell , and i have tried many products and nothing worked such as salicylic acid , benzoyl peroxide ... etc products

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

lasers can help the improvement in your skin combined with microneedling/PRP and skin care. This "bump" maybe a cyst or lipoma or osteoma, i suggest seeing an expert for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Mystery bump

The first step will be to determine exactly what is causing the bump.  The culprit could be a blocked or infected pore related to your improving acne, or it could be any number of things including excess bone, a collection of skin cells, or a fatty deposit. If your surgeon cannot tell what it is when they examine you, they may even have to order an imaging study.  Once the origin of the bump has been determined they will be able to discuss the best treatment with you.  Bryan Rolfes, MD

Bryan Rolfes, MD
Minneapolis Otolaryngologist

Bump on forehead

Good question.   The bump on the forehead which occasionally swells may be a cyst in the deeper part of the skin.   Do not play with it!  It is best to see a dermatologist or surgeon who can evaluate the area   Based on the examination they will give you options for treatment.  Depending on the findings they may first recommend a small cortisone injection or/and a simple excision.

George Orloff, MD, FACS
Burbank Plastic Surgeon