If money and location are not an issue, what would be the best treatment for my acne scars? (Photos)

Hi, I'm 39 Y.O and looking for the best possible treatment/s for my acne scars. I am willing to go anywhere in the world to fix my skin. Based on the attached images, which treatments would you recommend? How long will they take? What percentage of improvement do you expect with the suggested treatment/s? Thanks.

INFINI PRP, subcision and filler.

Without doubt, this will be a long process. My preferred plan is very similar to Dr Weiner's-1. INFINI RF with subcision and PRP over and under technique.- 3- 4 sessions.2. Subcision and filler- either BELLAFILL or Volift, layered with VolbellaFat grafting can be considered for the extremely atrophic scars, but I suspect there is a lot of tethering. All in all, you will require at least 6-8 treatments to achieve a 50-60% improvement. One of the harder scar types to treat.Dr Davin S. Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Acne scarring requires a combination approach.  I suggest seeing an expert in lasers who does a significant amount of combination therapies -- lasers, fillers, subcision, surgery -- for acne scarring.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Best treatment for acne scars dark skin

As stated in an earlier post, this is best treated with Infini and Bellafill, possibly adding subcision and PRP. This would be the highest standard of care currently. I offer these treatments and have nice outcomes with just Infini, but with your severity, you might need the others as well.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne Scarring--Bellafill/subscisson/microneedling/lasers

The best solution in my opinion for your acne scar type would be a combination of Bellafill, the only approved filler for acne scarring for the purpose of building collagen within the filler combined with a permanent solution. This combination will produce the best results for your skin. Please consult with a very experienced cosmetic surgeon in facial fillers and acne scarring to produce your desired results. Best regards, Dr. Berger

Andre Berger, MD
Beverly Hills Physician