Long stomach scar healed starting to turn pink. First layer of skin coming off.

What do I do if I have a stomach scar from 25 years ago and its starting to look weird? I was a preemie and have a scar across my stomach. Its healed but since I've gained a little extra weight and it seems around the scar is rubbing against each other.It's pink and i think the first layer of skin is starting to come off. How can I fix it? I don't want it to break open or something. Please help.

Abdominal scar revision

I would recommend revision of your abdominal scar with layered closure followed by our Hidef Scar Revision Protocol which may include lasers, IIT, and scar therapy. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Scar on Body -- Fraxel/Microneedling, Sculptra/Fat/Bellafill, Subcision, Pulsed Dye Laser; Medical Tattooing

I suggest posting photos for further assessment and treatment advice. An in person consultation is best for evaluation of the scar. Always see a board certified dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer