Scars post liposuction. Is there anything I can do to make it look better? (Photo)

I had liposuction on my inner thighs almost two years ago and I ended up with with a horrible scar on my left inner thigh it looks like a third degree burn and my right leg has a dark shadow where the lipo was performed. I've tried silicone gel and chemical peels. I was wonder if there is anything else I can do to make it look better?

Scars Solutions--lasers, microneedling/prp and radiofrequency

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a scarring expert. The appearance of these scars can be improved with lasers, microneedling/prp and radiofrequency. In some instances this is permanent.  This is skin damage from the liposuction.  See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer