By using differin cream, will my acne go off within how many days? (photos)

Acne treatment expectations

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, topical treatments for acne takes months to start to notice any changes due to the nature of how the skin and medications work. In my experience, it takes at least 3-4 months of topical therapy to start to see noticeable improvement with acne. You can speed up the process by adding alternative therapies such as chemical peels, light therapy, or laser treatments, but treatment options depend on your skin type, costs, downtime, etc. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist regarding your acne and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.