Skin/Tissue Expansion for poor skin texture?

I have giant pores that from a distance look like freckles and dents on the skin along with acne scarring. I know pores are genetic and nothing can truly change the size, but I was wondering if skin expanders could help? I know it's an extreme method but my problem skin is in one isolated location (not all over my face) much like a scar or birthmark. So, if skin expanders can remove birth marks and unsightly scars with minimal scarring, is it possible to do the same thing with poor skin texture?

Tissue expanders for skin improvement - nope

This is not a good option for this problem. There are several methods to improve skin including skin care, chemical peels, microneedling, Infini, micro Botox, and laser resurfacing. Acne scarring is best treated with the Infini and Bellafill. 

The Pore Dissolution--Lasers, peels, microneedling/prp

Rather than skin expanders, I love clear + brilliant laser, salicylic acid peels, and microneedling/prp for this condition. Along with topical skin care, you can get amazing results. See an expert in lasers for a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer.