Loose skin that is getting wrinkly; what do I do?

Fell hard on right side of my face about 8 or 9 years ago. It was swollen about three months and it has aged much faster than my left side of my face. What are my options

Doctor Answers 3

So many options for skin tightening: lasers, microneedling/prp, RF, ultrasound, Sculptra

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There are many options for skin tightening including lasers, microneedling/prp, RF treatments and ultrasound. Sculptra also be used for collagen building. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

Tightening loose skin on face

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Nonsurgical options include the Infini, Thermi, and laser resurfacing. I prefer Infini. There is some downtime of a couple days and it usually requires 3 treatments.

Steven F. Weiner, MD
Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 75 reviews

Loose skin after accident...

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question.  Without pictures it is difficult to tell what is going on.  Please follow up with a board certified Dermatologist for further evaluation and management.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 6 reviews

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.