Loose skin that is getting wrinkly; what do I do?

Fell hard on right side of my face about 8 or 9 years ago. It was swollen about three months and it has aged much faster than my left side of my face. What are my options

So many options for skin tightening: lasers, microneedling/prp, RF, ultrasound, Sculptra

There are many options for skin tightening including lasers, microneedling/prp, RF treatments and ultrasound. Sculptra also be used for collagen building. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

Tightening loose skin on face

Nonsurgical options include the Infini, Thermi, and laser resurfacing. I prefer Infini. There is some downtime of a couple days and it usually requires 3 treatments.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Loose skin after accident...

Thank you for your question.  Without pictures it is difficult to tell what is going on.  Please follow up with a board certified Dermatologist for further evaluation and management.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon