I'm 25 and have under eye wrinkles just wanted to know what latest treatments are available and also the in future?

im 25 and have under eye wrinkles just wanted to know what latest treatments are available and also the in future...Thank you

Unsightly Wrinkles Under the Eye

Wrinkles under the eye can be unsightly and are a common concern I treat amongst individuals of all ages and ethnicity. For your case, based on the limited information provided, I can suggest some potential procedures that will diminish the appearance of these wrinkles and even reduce the rate of recurrence.

Chemical Peels: when repeated 3-5 times in 2-4 week intervals, peels can certainly lesson the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles under the eyes - especially if such imperfections are minimal.

Botox/Fillers: Increasingly popular amongst youthful audiences due to what some are calling "preventative botox", these methods have the potential to actually decrease your chances of needing further corrective procedures in the future. Botox Cosmetic is a brand of neuromodulator (other brands include Dysport® and Xeomin®). These treatments work by causing facial muscles to relax temporarily. Unlike Botox, fillers don’t relax facial muscles, but instead work to fill creases and “plump” the skin.

Lasers: Fractional resurfacing lasers offer significant skin improvements with little to no downtime. Compared to traditional resurfacing lasers that target the entire skin surface, fractional devices only target small areas of the skin (in your case - under the eyes).

Platelet Rich Plasma Injections (PRP): In my opinion, this is one of the most unique procedures available in that we use the patients own blood to reverse the signs of aging. For PRP injections, we draw blood from the patient and use a process known as centrifugation to pull the plasma and platelets from the blood. The concentrated plasma is then reintroduced to the patients 'problem areas' via injection directly to the site. Not only does the gelatin-like mixture fill the fine lines and wrinkles, but the plasma also stimulates stem cells while reactivating collagen production to give the skin a youthful, plump look. Results are immediate and actually continue to smooth the skin for lasting improvement. PRP is great for younger candidates due to increased chance of acceptance/absorption of the plasma.

In any case, ask your doctor about the options available to you as there are a great deal of procedures that can assist in the dissipation of wrinkles and fine lines.

In good health,

Dr. Berger

Beverly Hills Physician

Under Eye Wrinkles--Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PRP, Fillers/Restylane

In treating for under eye wrinkles, a combination approach is best. I use a combination of lasers, microneedling/PRP, fillers and skin care/peels which can improve this area. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Under eye wrinkles

There are many options that help with the appearance of under eye wrinkles.  The first approach that I recommend is simply general good skin care.  This includes gentle daily exfoliation, daily moisturizing with SPF and retinols, drink plenty of water, get plenty of sleep and never smoke.  I would also recommend chremical peels and microdermabrasion.  Other topical treatments include skin tightening with Ulthera or the Fraxel.  Finally, you can try injectables like Botox and Restylane.

Under eye wrinkles

Your question can not be answered as there is no picture and no physical exam to see the wrinkles in person.  Any suggestion to answer your question would not be medically wise.

Afshin Farzadmehr, MD

Under eye wrinkles in young person

I would first maximize topicals. This would include Retin A, a growth factor eye cream, and sunscreen. For more advanced wrinkles, Botox and fillers can be used. Around the eye, Infini or CO2 laser gives the best results. See link.

Steven F. Weiner, MD