I would like to cover my ice pick marks with new skin. Is that possible as an in patient? (Photo)

I do not like the look of my skin previous acne scars. The cost for one treatment

Dark skin with ice pick scarring fix

I would treat this with Infini for a few sessions. Another beneficial treatment would be TCA Cross. Expect improvement but not resolution of this. 

​Ice pick scars and dark skin.

Ice pick scars and dark skin. You can treat your ice pick scars you just have to know that your skin is dark and that anytime you treat these scars you always have a chance of losing pigment. Treating your scars will require lasers CO2 or erbium. This will cause damage to your skin on the surface layer. With this damage you have possible damage to your pigment cells that can lead to either hyper or hypo pigmentation. If you can accept these risks then I would consider treating your ice pick scars

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon