What's the best treatments for a mix of hyperpigmentation, acne scars and ice pick acne scars.

I used to have bad active acne but haven't been acne free for about 6 or 7 months now. I am left with hyper pigmentation acne scars as well as ice pick acne scars. My dermatologist pretty much gave me slim to no hope for getting rid of them. Any suggestions on what type of treatment would help my scars? I've done a few chemical peels but they don't seem to do much anymore.

Acne scarring and hyperpigmentation

Office consultation is the best route to take. There are topical products that can improve the texture and pigmentation of the skin. Other procedures may include microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and microneedling.  Seek a specialist in your area.

Chemical Peels, Bleaching Creams, Lasers

An in office consultation is the best way to know what is the most efficient treatment options.  When you are talking about multiple problems, it usually takes a combination of treatments to improve all of these separate issues.  eMatrix or Fraxel for the scars, and bleaching creams and peels for the pigmentation.  Please consult an expert in acne scars.