What to do with these wrinkles? F 24 (Photo)

I have terrible wrinkles when I smile and I am developing fine lines under my eyes. This is a great concern of mine and I would like to know what approach will be the best to remove/reduce these wrinkles? I am only 24 so I feel it's too early for me to develop so many wrinkles around eyes. I think botox is scary because a lot of people I see with botox looks fake and stuffed. What are my best options?

Combined Approach for Eye wrinkles

Dear sunshineGirl9:

Looking at your photo, my recommendation is adopting a combined approach.  Botox in the hands of an expert injector can give your natural results that you are looking for.  Along with Botox, use of fillers, lasers and/or chemical peels along with maintenance topical retinol will help soften these lines.  All the best.

Wrinkles around eyes 24 years old

I think that Botox when done properly looks natural. I would try that first. Often times, filler is needed too. Good skin care is always a plus, particularly starting young. I would get started on Retinol or Retin A and sunscreen.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Botox first

I would search and look for a skilled dermatologist to start with botox and this should definitely help. Lasers and fillers later perhaps but you will need a full assessment. 

Firas Al-Niaimi, MSc
London Dermatologist

Smile Wrinkles

Thank you for your inquiry. You definitely would benefit from some botox injections. There is nothing to be afraid of. Best would be to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon near you and discuss your options. Let him know you would like to start conservatively. Botox will gradually diminish your smile lines. Results last 3 - 4 months. Feel free to click on the link below for more information. Regards,