I got mrsa. I get zit on face, I scar 2 dermis. Acne is disfiguring my face. Mrsa is not active. Any suggestion? (photo)

Would laser surgery work for the scarring on my face, taking into account that my skin no longer heals properly? Why is the acne now scarring down to the dermal level? Is there anything that can be done to stop this terrible and hideous scarring? Can I ever heal properly again?

Acne Scarring/Post Mrsa--Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PRP, Fillers (Bellafill)

A combination approach give you the best result. I suggest a formal consultation with an acne scarring expert. Lasers, TCA cross, fillers, peels/skin care can improve the skin's appearance.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne and Deep Scar Correction

A combination of injections into the area with fillers such as Voluma and lasers and microneedling with PRP should definitely help a great deal.  You first have to fill the lost volume to correct for the depression.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

​Acne scarring down to the normal level and appearance of the skin to the deeper tissues

Acne scarring down to the normal level and adherence of the skin to the deeper tissues. Acne is a multi-layered process because it's centered around your hair follicle which can extend very deep in your skin. When acne infects your hair follicle you really can have the infection extend anywhere along the path from the hair and deeper even along your muscles and sometimes even beyond that. In your situation lasers will not do everything.  You have to elevate the scars and fill it in some way as well as to the top layer. There is a way of treating your scars through a 5-7 step process. But you want to find someone that can do it in one treatment and then do it in a relatively short time in one day

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon