Can my Scars Be Remove and my Hair Be Replace? (photo)

i was involve in a acident when i was 9 years and have 2 scars on my face which is now bothering me alot it take up the 2 sides of my face and 1 side have a dent the hair on 1 side is gone i have head injuries and was hoping to find a doctor that can perform a real good plastic surgery on me. if it is possible please let me know 

Doctor Answers 1

Scar revision of forehead and temple scars

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

This is a complex scar in a difficult area relative to the facial nerve.  I would advise you to consider a tissue expander and scar revision.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.