When is it Safe to start applying "Mederma Advanced" to Breast Augmentation Crease Incisions? (Photo)

When is it ok or safe for me to start applying "Mederma Advanced" to my inframammary breast augmentation incisions? I also bought Bio-oil & Palmer's Cocoa Butter for tight/stretching skin & avoid the incisions when applying those, but will any of these products help... any other suggestions??

Scar therapy after breast augmentation

We recommend the EMBRACE scar therapy to patients as it is the only scar therapy that has credible evidence that it actually improves scars - you might ask your surgeon about this product.

Mederma on incisions

Thank you for your picture. You're only two days after your operation I would not put anything on your incisions unless advised by your plastic surgeon. When the incision does mature several weeks from now Mederma  is not a good option it really does nothing to improve the scars. Save your money. Listen to your plastic surgeon.

Good luck.

Earl Stephenson Jr MD DDS FACS

I dont think which cream you use is important but when and how. The incision really needs to be healed before adding creams. From this picture it does not look like its ready. I usually wait 3 weeks from surgery, always important to check with your surgeon!