Upper arm laxity. What type of laser would be effective for this area?

Although I have fairly well toned arms, I am seeing mild wrinkling on the under part of my upper arm. I do not have excess fat or sagging. Probably a mini brachioplasty would address my problem, but would prefer to seek out other nonsurgical procedures like laser. What type of laser would be effective for this area?

Best treatment for upper arm laxity

It sounds like ThermiSmooth Body RF (Radio Frequency) would be a great option for you. The ThermiSmooth Body treatment feels like a warm massage and lasts about an hour. Treatments are performed in a series of 6 session, 1-2 weeks apart. Good luck.

Portland Dermatologic Surgeon

Thanks for your query. Best treatment for light wrinkling would be thermage or thermi Rf. It stimulate collagen remodeling by emitting heat , thus, slowly tightens the skin bringing back its elasticity. Hope it helps.

All The Best

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Tightening loose arm skin

I would perform a combination of Exilis multiplane tissue tightening and Ultherapy to tighten up loose arm skin. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Skin Laxity and Arm Lifting -- ThermiRF, Exilis Ultra, Thermage/Ultherapy, Fillers or Sculptra

There are many options but a formal consultation is needed to determine if you are a candidate for 1) skin tightening only2) skin tightening + fat removal3) skin removal
Please see an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Upper Arm Laxity

Thermage, which uses radio frequency to deliver energy into the tissue to stimulate the production of collagen for skin tightening is an option for the skin laxity of the upper arm area. It would be best to have a consult to see if you would be a good candidate for the procedure. I would make an appointment with a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon who has the technology to see if you would be a good candidate. 

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist